MPL-B420P-MK22AA Servo Motor

Sent Email to sales6@apterpower.com to get the quotation fast

  • Item NO.:

  • Order(MOQ):

  • Goods Stock:

  • Payment:

  • Lead Time:

    in stock
  • Weight:

    1 kg
  • Dimension:

  • Description:

    Servo Motor
  • Prics:

If you need quotation or purchase ,please send the product Part 

number to my email or call me directly.

Email:sales6@apterpower.com    ┃  Mobile: +86-18159889985

Whatsapp:+86-18159889985        ┃  Skype: live:ariatang111

Part number:  



Brand New

Manufacture :



12 months

Origin :

 Made in USA


1 kg

Lead time:

in stock

Port of loading:


Frequently Asked Questions


Our prices may vary based on different time. Upon contacting our company for more details,

 we will provide you with a quotation.

Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)

Yes, we welcome bulk orders and our MOQ is one.

Certificates and Documentation

We can supply documentation, including Certificates of Origin/Conformance and other export

 documents upon request.

Delivery Time

For in stock items, our standard delivery time is approximately 1 day after receiving the payment.

For items with specified lead times, we will deliver as per the quoted lead time.

Payment Methods

We accept 100% T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) payment before shipping.

For items with lead times, a 30% deposit is required in advance, with the remaining 70% balance due

 before shipping.

If you have an agent in China, please contact us for RMB transfer options.


We offer a standard one-year warranty for new and original items.

If the end-user wishes to extend the warranty period, please reach out to us for additional cost details.

Shipping Method

We primarily use FedEx, DHL, TNT, and UPS for shipping.

If you have existing accounts with these carriers, you can arrange shipping yourself.

We also offer free shipping to your China agent.


Apter's 1 Year Warranty

Apter provides a 1-year warranty on every item we sell.

Our free 1-year warranty makes every Apter purchase a dependable, reliable investment in your company's future.

                Apter sells industrial automation parts including new and discontinued products, and purchases such featured products through independent channels.

               Apter is not an authorized distributor, dealer or representative of the products featured on this site. All product names/product images, trademarks, 

               brands and logos used on this website are the property of their respective owners. Product descriptions, depictions or sales with these names, images,

                trademarks, brands and logos are for identification purposes only and do not imply any affiliation or authorization to any rights holder.

Leave A Message
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.

Leave A Message

Leave A Message
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.